Bell-Irving and Paterson get Water Works contract – Feb 2, 1892

The Council granted the Water Works contract for cast iron pipes, lead pipes, and lead to Bell-Irving and Paterson, commerical merchants at 436 Cordova Street. Use of the hall at the City Market was granted free for a hospital fund-raiser. By-Laws completed on vagrancy, liquor, use of guns within City limits, health, trades licensing, bread, and the pound. (more…)